$VBHI: Investing in Energy & Petroleum is One Way. Investing in Mineral Assets is a Better Way
Shared Reserves, Not Expenses
Verde Bio Holdings (OTCQB: VBHI) is a trusted oil and gas mineral acquisition and management company based in Texas with acquisition experience in every major basin in the United States. However, unlike most E&P companies, VBHI’s risk-averse approach to its business model makes for an attractive investment in the Energy sector. Verde Bio acquires the minerals, royalties and revenues associated with the wells and drilling operations but does not absorb the associated expenses. This creates sustainable continuous free cash flow. With over 400 wells across 8 states and 24 operators in 8 reservoirs, VBHI seeks to gain exposure in the E&P space while educating the investment community about its attractive opportunity to invest in a capital efficient asset class.
- High Margin and Low Capital Cost: As revenues increase, no impact to expenses
- Extensive Network: Dependable relationships with operating companies, landowners, and brokers
- “Boots on the Ground” Sourcing: Under the radar assets sourced directly from owners while avoiding a bid process that can result in overpaying for assets or ownership of unwanted property sold in pools
- Long Term Approach: Direct benefit from increasing commodity prices
- Organic Growth: Operators drilling new wells on developed and undeveloped mineral acreage
While the Energy sector remains hot and markets become increasingly uncertain, now may be the time to diversify within the E&P space through investing in mineral companies like Verde Bio. Consider being a first mover in the investment community by investing in an undiscovered market in Energy.